Thursday, September 08, 2005

Alright Alright!

I guess I need to post... Jason won't stop whimpering.
well hmmm... Let's see.
so I guess you can say that the lord has been teaching me to let go. Let go of the branches that are so familiar and secure and just drift in the flow of God's grace and plan. Why do we trust ourselves more than we do God? mmhmm...

but then can I let go to much? And just not care about all this stuff that I need to do... So now I need balance.
I feel like this week was going like 120 mph. Then it just all of a sudden came to a screeching halt! It's waiting for the light to turn green so it can peel out and speed on through again. But here I am Thursday night and need to run to catch up with it.
I guess this is were I stop being lazy and do my part, but still rest in knowing that God will give me that adrenaline that I need.

mmhmm I guess.. That's what is supposed to happen... I don't know. I know I do need to work on my resume and I don't want to but I have to. So I guess I will go do that. ...You know I think it's okay to first go spend sometime with God. Yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Rasmussen said...

YEAH!! A new post! [happy dance] Your thoughts are always enjoyable to read and great to hear what is on your mind.

You know, I ask the same thing. Why DO we trust ourselves more than the one who made us, and has great plans for us? I am guilty of the same thing. It can be hard to let go of safe comfortable things, but often we need to give them up to move forward.

Hard work pays off later, procrastination pays off now. I am trying to be less of a procrastinator, but the instant rewards are sometimes too tempting. I am trying though. Good call spending time with God first.