Thursday, February 10, 2005

God rocks.

Yay i registered for the ONEthing confence in Laguna Niguel. i am so excited! dude if any of you are free Feb 18th through the 20th go to www.onethingglobal.com only $25 until the 11th. then $35 after that. dude Jason Upton is leading worship.

anyway, humm... okay so what is new:
oh yeah wow the Lord has totally blessed me. Packed down, shaken together, and overflowing. I just got an iBook G4 and a scanner/printer was thrown into it for only $26 extra. My way cool friend Sharon has blessed me with photography supplies for my photography class. My Dad is letting me borrow his manual camer for the class, and then my sister and i bought Adobe Creative Suite for only $400 on ebay (spliting the cost made it $200). Okay so this is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! wow i just praise God. seriously this is not of me or of the natural. God just ROCKS (my face off).

Oh yeah and today God gave me a free Mr. Pibb at McDonalds. :)

Okay so there is more to the story than just this. Last semester i believe it was in November, i didn't get my allowance for that month (sence i don't have a job i need a little to get by). Anyway, i felt like i wasn't sposed to call my dad and ask him for the money. i realized that God was teaching me humility through the need (I think i realized this after talking to Stephen and Krisann). Anyway, that month i only had about $19 in my bank account. i had to rely on God and go to my friends with my need. an example is if i went to In&Out i had to ask some one to pay for me, or if i was going to buy something for someone, i had to have them give me the money right away, i couldn't buy it for them and have them pay me back. i Also had to accept money when people gave it to me. It was like He wanted me in a state of need.

i believe that Stephen talked to Krisann who had a word for me. she said that the $19 was to be used for someone else and not me. technically then i really had zero in the bank if I couldn't use that money for me. Saddly i am not sure if i used it for the Lord before the new month came when i got my allowance, but i did keep my eye out. Anyway, Krisann also said that in the next year (2005) God was going to bless me 2 times (I'm not sure if that is the correct number) as much as i tythed. Look! i am overflowing with the Lord's blessings!

Again it is not me, it is all Him. HE is freakin' Amazing. ::Oh thank you Lord!::

No comments: