Saturday, December 24, 2005

oh Yeah! I went to Las Vegas didn't I?

I guess I forgot!

So merry Christmas by the way!

Last weekend I went to Las Vegas for two nights! I stayed at the new Wynn Hotel on the 16th floor. AMAZING! --My bathroom was bigger than my bedroom at the train station! with a plasma TV. The bedroom was bigger than our living room and kitchen and had a bigger plasma TV! Ooh oh! And Warhol prints for the room art, not stupid prints of sailboats but actually a good taste in art.

I was there babysitting my two nieces and my nephew, while their parents had their company party. Ok so the last time I did this I only had my two nieces because my nephew hadn't been born yet. Well I forgot he was born 9 months ago. So the day that I was going to drive down there with my dad, step-mom and my step aunt and uncle, Dianne, my step-mom says to me "So you remember that Gene and Kristine have a little boy now!?" my eyes grew wide, "uh yeah!" so now I was in charge of 2 kids and a baby! I babysat Friday night and Saturday, boy was that tiring, 17 hours total. But I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He was really a good kid. That didn't mean it was easy. It made me think... And I think I can empathize with Faye who baby-sits everyday! All in all it was good!

No comments: