Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yes Mr. Darcy, I will take your hand...

*Sigh* I really shouldn't watch those romantic films, even if they are classic... Ahh Mr. Darcy! So dashing, so handsome! (He has an accent too!) I always walk out of the movie theatre feeling as though I were a part of that story. (It took me about ten minutes to stop thinking with a British accent) I stepped into Elizabeth’s shoes, and I can't seem to get out of them. *Sigh*

I am in Oklahoma right now for those of you that didn't know. I am with my family. It’s pretty chill here. I was getting ready to go to the movie as my step-dad was watching the local news in the other room. I overheard them repot that a lady's purse was stolen! Wow. You don’t see that everyday! I’ll remember to lock my door next time I drive downtown. Jenna said that they came to the college she works at to report on the fire alarm that went off due to a mishap in the biology lab! Boy they really get on the scene!

Ahh, this week has been good. I learned some good stuff at church on Tuesday, going to eat some turkey tomorrow, had a Sonic burger, Killed my brother at Super Smash bros., was "nuzzled" by my "Oklahoma Best Friend," went to the movies twice and saw OKC in one of the movies, was hugged back by my un-huggable sister –Johanna (her boyfriend has changed her for the better! ahh Michael you are a good man!), and will finally meet him face to face on Friday! Oh and by the way here is a picture of when I first met him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

romantic movies stink because they cause great guys to get shafted because they don't fit in to the romantic cut out that those movies leave for guys. no romantic hurdles or rings of fire for me, i'll just wait for God to bring me someone to date and rely on Him. oh wait He has! your sister!!!

AJ Harbison said...

So when do we get an update from Sin City? :D

AJ
<><