Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I never had Pink Eye as a kid, and now it's the second time this year that I have had it.

I went to my Dad house this weekend... we talked aout money. That's always fun. I wonder if there is any college student out there that doesn't have trouble with asking their parents for money. Your blessed if you are. be grateful.
today was a cool day. AJ Doug Stephen and Andrew all dressed up like T-shirt ninjas and battled it out in the quad. Most student, as is typical of CSUF students, just ignored. Man! We need some community in our campus, Andrew blames it on the fraternities. He said that they focus to much on their parties, implying that they should do some crazy random stuff on campus. I know that back in the east, college students would be willing to do more stuff like that. Colleges like Penn state and Ohio State, actually have community. From what I have herd the art department at Penn State has a great sense of community. The art students practically live together. They stay up all night working on their projects in the art department, whereas we here at Fullerton stay up all night in our apartments. Ohio State (OSU) has the biggest school pride I have ever seen. I was shocked to find a friend on project who always wore one article of school apparel. Whereas I haven't one article of CSUF apparel. They also describe their school like a big fraternity, in that when ever they meet someone that either currently goes to OSU or went to (no matter how long ago) they connect with each other right away, as if they knew each other for years. Here I only have a slight connection if I find someone who is currently going to my school and is in my major. Just an interesting thought on our school's apathy. Maybe we should keep doing this random stuff. I know Sharon and I, have been wanting to do some crazy stuff. eh...
okay well off to bed! (2:11am) Night All!

4 comments:

Narisilme said...

Jessica, you're my hero!

I think the Four Ninjas have to watch out. I know of a particular Queen of Anquitaine who could sedate them with one French phrase of her mysterious tongue.

So, I pose this question:
Whose side are you on?

Anonymous said...

*it's actually Aquitaine (no n), but let's not mention it

Jessica said...

but you did mention it anonymous!

Jessica said...

the Queen of Aquitaine is wise in warfare, and has a "light" that the ninja's do not have. So if Her Grace would allow me, i would join her side.