Saturday, November 12, 2005

yay! I finally got some pics from Halloween!

Why do I always end up wearing awkward costumes!

"We're going camping now we're on our way! We're going to climb the mountain and run and jump and play, and as we hike a long were going to sing our praises to the King!"

Humm... I need to start thinking about what I am going to wear next year... my partner in crime will be back from her year's adventure... maybe we could be toothpicks! Oh or forks, everyone needs a fork! Well we have about a year 'til the next crusade Halloween party! We’ll see.

3 comments:

Narisilme said...

Now how late did you stay up making this one? Oh boy, I cannot wait till Q and Tip return in their metamorphosized form. Who knows what it's gonna be next year. But it will be good! Let's see how awkward we can make it. Perhaps a table and chair? Oh, table how I love you! Or was I chair? Oh dear, I can't remember!

Jessica said...

It was another one of those staying-up-real-late-the-night-before-to-finish costumes! ;) I kept wishing you were there!

I think you were chair! I don't remember either! Oh my! Well I miss you so my table/chair!
I love you!
-Jessica

Raelynn Ann said...

you guys! you're not supposed to divulge your secreats (unless its to me of course...) Eleanor is already a chair, which is perfect since i sit on her all the time....
for some reason i feel that Q and TIp will be gaining a friend next year... Ear?