Monday, November 07, 2005

LA, Orange, and San Bernardino County

My Friend Libby from Ohio State came to Anaheim this past week! She is the only one I have gotten to see from project! It was soo cool seeing her. on Saturday I took her to her first ever In-and-out experience! She thought it was awesome, then I showed her Cal State and the "Train Station." She met Faye and Doug and we decided to go to Hollywood so that she could say that she went there!

"Neiner Neiner Neiner, we went to Hollywood and you didn't!"


She enjoyed it despite the creepy street performers

"sigh... Not the real Johnny Depp"

anyway... it was still fun! We had to drive back to Anaheim in time for me to get back to meet everyone at the train station at four, so we could drive to redlands to see the Lifehouse production of "Esther!!!" I guess you can say that I didn't anticipate the traffic to well, coming back from Hollywood :( I ended up being 40 minutes late!!! so that meant after about an hour and a half of driving, I didn't have time to get out and stretch. Michelle, Andrew, and Stephen piled in the car and we drove off to Redlands.
Just as we got driving down the freeway, my "o/d off" light was flashing, which never happens regardless if I am in overdrive or not. so as I was planning to pull off the road to restart my car to see if it was ok, I got a call from Rae saying that they had to jump AJ's car battery... uh oh. After I restarted my car, and found it to be fine, I got another call saying that AJ's car was on the road already. That's good, we're still making time!
we went driving down the 60 and took the 215. As soon as we got on the 215, I got another call from AJ.
-Hey Jessica, where are you exactly
-I just got on the 215.
-k good, cuz my car just died.
we had to go back onto the 215 and try to jump AJ's car again. ... As Stephen would say "no dice." to make this part of the story short (because I am sure that AJ will post this part) we basically ended up having to get a tow truck and AJ's dad picked up the people in AJ's car. While I drove off with Michelle and Stephen, and picked up Allison who was at a Chinese place in Redlands waiting for us. We all finally got to the theatre bye 7:10 five minutes before it started! Which also meant that I had been sitting in a car for four hours!!! Ak!
The play was amazing! It was so funny! and AJ's brother, Mark was a hilarious guard. During the intermission he and his other comrades went around harassing audience members. Including Andrew who was forced out of his seat as the show was starting! :P

(I know you who visit "The Train Station" blog have seen this already... deal with it :P)

Afterwards we hung out at AJ's house for an awesome dinner :) yummm..., Mark showed me some sweet tap moves, and we played an awkward game of "telephone." I don't know, something about "Spandex" in a telephone phrase just isn't right.

3 comments:

Idhrendur said...

Oh, twas so much fun.

Narisilme said...

There's my lovely Jessica! Thanks for the pics. I love you! Yep, yep, yep, I do!

Darth_Harbison said...

dang . . . you really like that picture, don't you?