Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dear Father,

I will give you all my worship
I will give you all my praise
You alone, I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

With all of my heart, all of my mind, all of my body, all of my spirit I will worship you. Everyday is yours, and every decision is yours. I give you my life and all that it holds. There are times that I don't understand your ways, but as you are worthy of all of my worship I will follow them.
You hold time in your hand, you know the beginning from the end, and you have the path laid out for me. Keep me on this path Father! As I want to stray to the side, I ask that you will take hold of my hand and lead me on.

You are HOLY and worthy of all my praise!
I will bow down, I will seek you, I will follow, I will worship, and I will praise you and give you everything!

Amen.

No comments: