Friday, May 06, 2005

War Dance

Tonight we had war dance worship in the student center! It was awesome! I was Stephen, Eleanor, Doug, AJ, and I.

For some reason I destroyed a block. it was hard to destroy but I got it. It was fairly huge, like a foot in length, a foot and a half in width, and then about three feet in height. I think it was a cornerstone of something. I mostly used my battle ax and hammer/mallet on it (yeah I have those. I got them once when I was praying for my dad and had to break down some walls), and in the beginning my medium sword. It took a while; I had to keep attacking it. I finally got it to about two and a half inches in height, and then I started jumping on it. It’s gone. I think it was a cornerstone because later in the song I took my medium sword and started cutting walls in half, and then easily knocked them over. I saw a push broom in the corner and swept up together, then used a house broom and swept them out side (yeah it was that simple).

Later during the song Awake, I got a Bell! So during the whole song I rang it. In the middle of the song I got a trumpet, so I blew it. I was doing this to wake up people in the spirit realm. The bell was about two to two and a half inches in diameter, but later during another song that speaks of prophesying and says, "awaken the watchmen" my bell grew! It is now about five inches in diameter! I sometimes had to use two hands to ring it.

After this there was a song about missionaries, and Stephen said that he wanted me to get in the middle and pray over me (because I am going to Virginia on a mission with campus crusade). So he anointed me with oil and everyone laid hands on me. During there prayers, I was praying in tongues and began getting words from the Lord. He said that he wants to move, and that he wants to fight, and I think that He wants to go. Then I saw Christ with a sword and armor, and had something strapped around his chest, I don't know if it was a sash or bullets, but in any case, I saw Him and then super imposed was a silhouette of the east coast. With this I prayed "Jesus lead us into battle." it was really awesome!

So now I am tired and I am going to bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does war dance worship work?
-Cormack.

AJ Harbison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica thats awesome! I think it's great that the Holy Spirit works with you like that allowing you to visualize the warfare. Can't say i ever experienced it quite like that. I have to admit it sounded a litle crazy at first, but i'm not exactically folowing the norm either, so if that's how the Lord leads, then thats how He leads. P.S. that was fun at lunch today.

-Jimmy

Idhrendur said...

I was wondering what you saw. I was hoping you saw the same things i did (I'm long for shared visions). But apparently not. I do think it was a cornerstone. It fits with some of the stuff I saw later.

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to your War Dance but is, nevertheless, a message everyone needs to hear.

This is of extreme importance. This book represents a watchman’s warning to all people on the earth and everyone needs to read it. This is an attempt to spread the knowledge of this warning message given us by the Holy Spirit around the world much like leaven works in the bread. Please read and forward to as many as you can. Thanks for serving the Lord in this small but very important task. I cannot over emphasize how important this is. In the Bible Jesus tells a parable about a pearl of great value (Mt 13:45). Something of such value that it is worth forsaking all things to own. In the Bible it is speaking of the truth of God and now for many that truth, or pearl, has just been made easier to find. There is a book titled “AWAKEN THE WATCHMAN” which has just been published that summarizes the gospel and the prophets. Over a period of several years the Holy Spirit has worked with the author of this book to prepare a work of poems which are easy and pleasing to read. These poems are meant to prepare the reader for the fast approaching Second Coming of the Lord. These poems will provide the reader with enough knowledge to recognize the sequence of the end times. These poems will enable the reader to refuse the “mark of the beast.” These poems are symbolic oil for the lamps of the wise virgins who are waiting for the bridegroom. Jesus said that He has foretold all things and indeed there is nothing new in these poems. However, because so few are reading the Bible with understanding, thus unprepared for what is about to take place on this earth, “God has decided in these final days to speak unto man in terse sundry ways.” This book is a gift from God to all of us as a watchman’s warning and as a recipe for surviving the perilous times ahead when Satan will once again be walking among us. I’m asking, no I’m begging each of you, to go to the website www.awakenthewatchman.com and read about this book, which for many represents that pearl of great value. God bless each of you and may you have discerning eyes that you might see the value of what is being offered to you. If each person who reads this, will forward it on to as many as possible then you will be glorifying the name of God and who knows how many more candles will be burning brightly during the dark of darkest night. Is this so much to ask? Please forward this email to as many as you can and help spread the oil of preparation over the entire world