Tuesday, July 12, 2005

When the staff is away the students will play!

Okay! So here is what is new:
Staff is officially gone!
now for the next five weeks the students rule!
I am co-in charge of the outreach team! The one job that I didn't want ha ha! The Lord is so funny that way! Cool thing though, I can see that this summer he is really going to work on my heart for outreach and the lost.
this Thursday me and my co-leader Luke will be talking during equipping time. He is going to talk about the heart behind outreach. Not just the normal things that we hear but about how evangelism comes out of love for God and not just your doing it because God commands us to. It will be good despite my poor summary. I then will bounce off of him with why prayer is important in evangelism. I am so excited about this because I know that the lord is going to teach me a lot about prayer. One thing that I have been asking the lord is for a bigger passion for prayer, I think God will work through this. ;)

love you all and miss you all so much!
Jessica

1 comment:

Jason Rasmussen said...

If I see a huge fire in the east, I will know who started it. All joking aside I know you will do a great job. It's cool how God puts us into situations to build our character, even though we may not want to necessarly be in that situation. Praying for prayer, how cool is that?