Friday, June 10, 2005

3 in one setting! (I hope you all enjoy these updates)

For those of you who don’t know what I am doing in Virginia Beach:

I am here with Campus Crusade for Christ. For 10 weeks! During this time we get a job and do outreach on the beach. We also are learning about of ministry skills and in five weeks all the Campus Crusade staff will leave and we will have to run all the night meetings, outreach and community programs ourselves. This will teach us a lot of leadership skills, which are always good! ;) So if you all want to keep us in your prayers that would be great!

3 comments:

douglasgpierson said...

Can't wait til you can teach us some of the things you learn this summer!!

I miss you too!! We start moving furniture into the apartment on Wednesday the 15th. I am meeting with Faye tomorrow so that we can do the run throught with the manager!!

Idhrendur said...

Prayer? But of course. Oh, and I saw Lisa at TAG. She's going to go to the school at Bethel in Redding. I gave her your phone number. She was happy about that.

Jason Rasmussen said...

10 weeks seems like a long time, but it will go very fast. Treasure the time you have with the new friends you meet, and take lots of pictures. I think it is so cool to go far away and find people that are Christians, and you instantly have that common bond; people worshiping the same God in a distant place. You have such a heart for God, He can use you anywhere. I want you to have a great time out there, but look forward to having you back :)