Saturday, June 04, 2005

yay!

Church was awesome tonight!
I met a new friend, actually a spiritual sister! Her name is Leila (Layla). We ministered and prophesied over each other as soon as we met! It was so cool, I have never been so confident in prophesying before (well it was more of a word of knowledge). God said and I spoke, it just came out! ha ha awesomeness! Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow I Fly! I have to get up at 5 am and it’s almost one! Looks like I'll be sleeping on the plane ;)

Snail mail me:
Jessica Howard
c/o Campus Crusade for Christ
Paradise Resort Inn
516 19th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Or call me and I’ll try to get back to you!

2 comments:

Jason Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Rasmussen said...

You are within waking distance from the beach! Check
the map
. Are you sure this is a mission trip and not a beach resort? Then
again, I don't remember the last time people started taking vacations to Virginia
for the radical surfing scene.