Friday, June 10, 2005

I got a job and an interview! Yay!

I for sure got a job at this souvenir shop but I also have an interview for this Quiksilver style shop. I’d be cool to have that job but there isn’t anyone from Crusade working there which will make it harder to witness. See at this other shop there will probably be two of us there and we will be working with the foreign people helping them out and teaching them what to do. This is good because it will be a great opportunity to witness. So I seriously need to seek a lot of wisdom on this. Because I can see how God would want to use me in both places. Please pray for me guys!

2 comments:

douglasgpierson said...

Congratulations Jess!! The Lord will use you witness anywhere, continue to let Him lead the way!! Keeping you in my prayers...

Idhrendur said...

I think this is one of those cases where it's God's put the choice in your hands. Both are good, and he will use both, and YOU get the final say.