Saturday, June 18, 2005

super-duper-quick post!

Hey guys quick update!
I didn't get the job at the surf shop :( I really wanted to because I wanted to reach out to the teenage girls that worked there. (gosh! I have so much I want to add to that!)anyway I work at this souvenir shop with this girl, Jen, from Crusade, and with this guy, Milan. He is from Bulgaria, he is so sweet and funny. Its cool because I really feel like Jen and I are connecting with him. I hope that we can hang out with him.
Could you guys pray for that? He has two jobs so he works in the day and the night. Also just pray for my heart! It keeps getting jealous of stupid stuff. grr.
Anyway, there is so much that I want to tell you guys! You can call me anytime! If I can't talk, my phone will be off or something. :)
I miss you all a lot!
I love you!
-Jessica

4 comments:

Idhrendur said...

Before TAG tonight, Will and I were interceding. And we interceded a whole bunch for you. Blessings upon you, friend.

Darth_Harbison said...

Hey cool! Some of my best friends are from Bulgaria!

Jason Rasmussen said...

Sooo...If I call at midnight and it is 3am your time, does that constitute as anytime? Sounds like good stuff has been happening in just the few short weeks that you have been there and I definately want to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans